Friday, May 23, 2014

Lost In Total Translation



Shock!! Horror!! Fright!! Leap!!
What! Where! Wait.

I have lost my Being in a Realm unseen,
directly by myself,
I walk the fact of rhyme.

The rhythm beats,
to complete,
but Mortal Body is in Exist,
separated above,
I stand to stare at no Glove.

Ice Cream melts,
coffee can't hold,
walking 'round,
what a state,
of being.

No dead, so Alive,
why does this understanding become Me,
I pounce while Out-,
About, to know that I'm not Found.

Odd Idea?

Not really,
Theme,
A State of Comprehending Being.

Step-Out ~ Meta Facts,
to be exact and on track,
a sort of hidden degree,
in compression of a Lean.

No imagination needed,
if Ancient learning began Teaching,
the level of being,
would inhabit reason.

Practice, Practice, Practice,
becomes second nature.

No comments: