Friday, May 23, 2014

When Is Thinking



Nothing Interested had Crossed my Mind,
life just presented and it was not fine.

Another Sunday Morning where Screaming announced,
that church would soon begin.

Getting dressed and getting ready,
for the Seven Hour Service,
comfort was a joke.

After eating toast,
off to the Car to be,
driven to 'the Building'
as it was so eloquently shown.

I'd think about Dave and how he would be today,
what would he tell me about his week,
he was a lover of Baseball.

Never did he go without,
that AM/FM hand-held Radio,
the antenna stuck straight-up,
and we'd listen to it play.

I wondered why he'd vomit,
when he saw my Mom,
what Thoughts would pass through his Mind.

He told me he saw a Monster and it frightened him,
this what was passing,
through my Mind as we whizzed down the Street.

No comments: