Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Snuffing Reminders



In the reaping it just hurts to the pane,
I wanted to say Hello in order to state goodbye,
for I am well aware of my insufficiencys that I crow,
even more aware of how unacceptable I am to the World of no.

To have met this Earth with any other in turbed,
the Mass of the Populous would have pushed the absurd,
just to see with the be if Plato was speak,
in class of the Ancient spreads of the Keep.

Shreds of aheads pouring to escapes,
from the brain in the cellular scapes of just dates,
I am well aware I'm Fat and Ugly and torn-up inside,
well aware of the doors slamming in my shares,
deeply attuned to the streaks of the boom,
no doubt do I have that stupidity loomed.

Painful it is I will testify,
courage I took from every single why,
rote in the witness of never need lie,
a life of such death is a savage good stood,
as the people surround waiting for a dirt,
to cover me body with tombing my gurt,
erecting memorial to plunder my work,
than to place value and ask what's it's lurk.

Century after Century such deeds have been drowned,
persons distressed making loud grounds,
as I watch the T.V. Discovery Channel prouds,
'What If' so many times what if it was not what if any More!!

WHAT IF 'IT WAS STANDING AT THE DOOR,
saying hello,
no what if's any there as Einstein exampled I still do Wares,
my pickle comes with Vlasic a brand name I swear,
in the truth of the Scene I am young to be such a stare.




No comments: