Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Training Stations



To cool off my Jets I went to know fret,
the Porch of Appeal is in my Real,
and shot over head in actually bred,
a Yellow Canary or Finch came to Sted.

It's a Coo in the Tree of breed,
the flight of the ruff in the feather of fluff,
how unusual as I have not seen,
this Bird is Sigil of a Mean Machine.

The Worth of the Trip to the Deck of the Chair,
fuming I was for a minute out there,
a sharpening of cruise to chortle a laugh,
breech to the nature of swift in it's pass.

Exhaust formal cranking to wheeled in Pump,
my Mother plays Organs in gallantry Trump.

The Plugs all pulled out I know a House,
Ware Hi are the Heels of Mouthed in erupts.

Cathedrals of Fixing to Choirs of dressed,
same bearings of history in mere of address.

10th Avenue and the Balboa of Crest,
the stoker of things that Movies make test.

The reality of lifting the Head over Mess,
the greets of the spurting in words that are less.

Education so broad makes boarding Schools rest,
for upon the Shoulders of dealing zest.

The shrugging to never 'cause life is a blest,
in difference I witnessed the testimony of Chest.


No comments: