Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Being Eases



As a youth I would slip more to abrupts,
the slamming of real to the concretes in to much,
I'd sit astride ceiling and stare at the bust,
me on the ground with a terrible cusp.

The recent in handle missing the touch,
I've noticed that resting is simple to such,
the lift while not quiet asleep to the crutch,
no sound to the difference it seems just a cusp.

The solitude of the forced isolate,
I tripped to the recent to cope with the brush,
but to the delivery I still speak the crutch,
as reality is that keeps are for cusp.

The central to station is a body in cusp,
as if to say you slip without touch,
regarding the spread of the words in no heards,
the voice that does matter is the vocals in nerve.

The wander creates an understand to the feat,
to leaving a trail like a snail to leap,
for in the happening of just pressing tire,
I can comprehend now the entire in lensed.

The eyes that cant' be to the other in lead,
the hand to hand formal in meeting the Tea,
the cup of the coffee or coke to caffeine,
the eventual comes without even read.

While I am sleeping I write to this feed,
it's kind of sorted in a keep of the deep,
as if to say that the change won't know speak,
just become the grounds without bound.

Traits to the small within my own frame,
the try to the calling for life seemed like may,
be able to show that helpfuls can par,
to the travelers that go far away in the mar.

Trades to the profiles that seem so to be,
healthy in being on new to their spree,
to say that their head seems to wrap to the glee,
it's good to know that the invitation was beaved.

The honest deny to the scape of the sky,
the plane that would take in the simple of sake,
relieved for the instant as reality still slips,
liken to sliding through time in a jiff.

To each a delete the explicit of leek,
the grass or the moss of the bare in the feet,
will walk-on I'm guessing it did in the long,
but blessings are gone with every it's wrong.

To left of the right in the centered of song,
the fact that I'm treated like a curse for the strong,
just know that the barrel is a length to the reach,
for questions did save the ashen to grave.



No comments: