Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Human Touch Is Real



Yesterday Mouse nearly left this place dead,
I took him up in my arms to hold cries,
he could not walk on the floor he was died,
his head was a faltered you could still see his eyes!!

I spoke to him softly to hold my own tears,
the throws seemed to signal that death was so near,
but upon the walk from around the sad fears,
I decided I'd talk until the shakes cleared.

Holding him closely I went to the Porch,
so that he could see the beauty of look,
the chill in the air forced back in,
where I continued to hold his shrinking frame lend.

We cuddled together on the Couch to be let,
the final understanding that he was a rate,
that with his push on I'd remember his day,
where he would come wake me for early the cake!!

The Temptations he loves I freely do feed,
the memories seemed to overwhelm me,
the luck I did hope that Nine Lives are a slip,
to venture that death might just agree to the leave!!

So off I went to get him is fav.,
it's a coat that I wear when the weather is freeze,
I poured his Temptations upon the get to,
he ate like a tiger and than sat to through.

I put a small glass of water out too,
he took a small sip the stress was to less,
so I continued to speak in softly of peeps.

The exhaustion was measure for both of us tire,
but to the surprising of me in the breast,
he stopped with the flinging,
his eyes settled piece,
I think it was a quiet in stroke!!

He's happy today,
I love him to much,
for I think I might just speak out of touch,
for Nero is great by loss is a tell,
to the factuals of the life in these bells.

No comments: