Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Imprints Lasting Layers



Dreams of the August night the strange of a flame in the heat of a Hot intersection of Side,
the laughter so brought as Accents are trot in the language of hearing the listen is scene.

For their he was speaking of Tour which I was with in the fourth-Hour split of a day shine,
on the catty of Corner in a Car Bug the sat was a second explain with the company in lane.

To have been with the One in the belly roll sing on the Condition of wearing clothes in the lean,
jeans that leave Seams on the inside of legs sewn in as the return to the Eight bugger lay is witnessed.

I looked on the Over to speak of the queer but as if the two places were Countries in lears,
so wanted to task the question of last but the Flame kept right-on in exclaim of his long.

I started to laugh for I gave up on tax the Man I talk had me in stitches with fact,
the entire Affair so honest in share that no matter his speed the contagious laughing he tanked.

Shaking my head as the other drove lead the wheel in Cars exhange would make the passenger pane,
turn a bit of that than the dream was a fact in the bucket seat serious was the swaggering sat.

Back to the steady of the fiery learn so blunt kept me thinking on his jeans on the Rack,
the words flowed with quick all I knew is the whip on return it was Seams on the inside a Tip.

The funny look most was the rattle of host in the grand of his smile I held to the style of wonder,
in real the think is the set of a pair for I know that genes are a Cell in the stare of the dialing sting.

Signal to sign the Moon in the time that Men are the spoons bringing Funnies to true Art shirts staff,
the Den of the Crop as a framed picture tack wisdom in certain are the Seams of the surge.

No comments: