Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Rejects Accept



I a kid from the City at Bay the mail did send it was a breaks say in the chain Enveloped seal it's stay,
brush the ink pine or the last will be bind in linking the destined with ever in blink for the rolly bugs stink,
as I not a Venturer to pushed in the sync the wash was the rift that I tore down the clink,
snap crackle pop as the garbage can rot paper in Powder reminds I of brought,
all in the Talk of a tweetie bird bake!!

Send with a swish or a swiper reproached the Letter in '70 was the stamp to the flow,
binder in Three-lined College of Rule black is the blue print for the lines did so School.

I watched as those Persons did freak on the fry as the scry of the Scribble was scrabble in eye,
credit came heavy for I broke the Cry in opened the casted but ready denied,
the challenge in Classroom was pointed in Fact a crack in the Mirror did shatter it back,
to the Cloak Room of knowing that a Haul is the cork should the Corridor also be the ramp Took!!

In know embrace shamed I was said to Profane the next in the Line would be going on Time,
I spoke in no defend for My was a mend to state in plane absence the student did came,
got a pocket Watch blinker the stop of the force put that to Me than you'll receive and Abort,
truth to my Own in the role of a Stone do not be pushed to shrink up atone.

I have shut down on profiles that once I did subject the experience Exact made with no tack,
for at least in the Stable a barn will provide the walk and the drive to speak Cart a ride.

Thee People of Earth no earnest in bliss the click to A Hit in the missing of get,
no ripping of sealed it's just lolly Pops stip. preparation of Address the return is a mess.

The Post Office again represents an Aged Lend down on The Street the Theater of Neat,
Fish & Chips bye S and H the Salty of taste wrapped in Newspaper the use of the say,
malt Vinegar with Tartar the dip was a tray now remove what is onward KFC has made spay,
on the Corner of Park to the crosswalk of Skate the only building known is A Library to date,
even upon that equal of Swan to glance at the Housing it's still in a Song.

One block down Two back at the flew Yet Wah did serve the Wonton of Souped,
than the Gas Station was burrowed for ration the Hospital took an Alien nation,
view from the Parking of lot on the spot a couple more Tops the Railroad crops,
hotdog in Hamburger the sign is a freeze cruising to Copper the penny of leads.

Jack up the down of the Tar gave the brown for hof brau is holding a seat on the frown,
drive the Van Ness in the avenue Crest I was taught difference at Standing of desked,
the Examiner once wrote The Pier of a float information was derived with real in by Hand.

Importance does mention this Care Package darn the Now in the quick is belief not Alarmed,
to know that a Rock of two in the entry guides to the stairs of the brick`telling dares,
pushed in gentle the Rock never fell in the expose I picked those crawling to Crow,
like the Plum rubbed in dirt the flavor of work in the patience of slugs it's Marbles that loved.

Drop to the inevitable my simple would be so then the upset would settle on crunch,
ugh I said to self in the dread better learn lesson and fire crack red by the Cans in a band,
often in games the dog left a strain added to blow I never did know,
just heard about careful so I ran the lane away from those Fires that crackled with flame.

A certain type lesson from China Town gave through miniature sticks of dynamites game,
I prefer Turtles the Red Sliders lame for as the shell goes Stow Lake has a Fame!!

Pink Popcorn 25 no cent sign



No comments: