Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Line Of Ink



A Theme to a flavor of taste grain in the shade life grapes that provide to the Service I say,
being of Use in a World of day atop the Colossal Atlas read straight,
maps to the grid on the granite in life anchor the growth to a tackle of lull,
by on the Porter to soldier the Morse in Code of the Conduct trust Honor of Norse`d.

Inn the Horse at the gate to the bell ringing shake bring open the Flight up tell of a Sight,
spring from thorough bread shanked with the Sky touching the sprinkle of shifting to ride,
a Mount on the slate the Columns of great befriended in stairs that lead with a Nape,
wrapping my arms to hug in the storm rain clouds that do Speak with give in adore.

Twinkle the winter thee wreath on the nod a bangle in jingle thee clatter of cog,
spur stable while Clock brings timely to stone a Coach on the wheel in mid gift a tone.

Hearing the vision of seeing the bring climb happily to a drive in the clue,
bottle that went to the Ocean in blue I send you my love the luck is in true,
may the written have been read in a skim upon the Land that feet had a been,
I treat to the throw a good store I know for from Bakers Beach I saw the door go.

Should today be that after the Wave in do span my laughter would hold a chortle in hand,
the message in a Bottle I corked to the Man was sailed to Sea I was only a teen,
best memory in Hope the soap of the day wrote of a mission to from the give play.

As I had the sentence to walk the shore I asked in a Proper to breathe in a Score,
reality echo a Tunnel of Scene to have brought forward thinking to a real in be,
composed as believe that dish in the Cream sugar is Sweetest with a dear in the Stream,
I know you are Confident and so do you dream the Ink in the Pen sills 'till then. 

No comments: