Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Contacts



A mention yesterdays bone on the Post my Cat holds phone to a Tongue of speech,
the phonetic this Minute bounce as Mouse said with loud in Sound "How are You." 
I jumped up Too, for in An (in) stanza I reply I am fine the Wake is wry,
for a trip to Store brought so much more to this score of waited Core,
a Crow to left the second Fly!!

There are stood at Convenience Corner the date of Nine Sixteen in Hood,
looked straight behind the Moon in shine the hour of the early dime,
a perfect Half the shade of black and split like Yin with Yang on the line of no 'S' squiggle just line'd on Middle,
from stern to bough a Up & Down directly showing the Equal ken.

The One Crow flew as Three joined sight on the Tree of Pine in enfaced,
in sudden shock the First ones flight direction too the aim was to my Center Head,
low this Crow the wings in show a dot i Move to Thought of high,
a touch comb with a Memory tone.
the counted five @birds in pry,
a Comment state Mint on the dream that woke me in a weird.

Just less that Twenty-spin,
the Clock now marks a Time of send,
yet Words did sit with heavily,
hence the hold on dockers Chin,
a think on worth gave show to Rate,
considering what Mail quire`d.

The Night dreamt caused my said in pause as the Spoken spend of strange to have,
in this Dream I've never had,
so Sentence weird found in the Mere, A Jedi.

First such word spoken heard,
a "Collaborator" in the verb,
to sit in responsive lid 'ANU' I shouted the sleep I broke awake,
all with Talk that held my wow;
and certainly attention.

Ask timing lane the release of pane,
windows clearly sills of brain,
taking life by the Horns to trumpet in the Cost of corn,
a feet to loaded remembered Tell as the Moon is on the spell,
in the shed on now it's red with the Hue of copper lead,
yet on it's lean of side to rite showing how the change is light,
cast a Art with sky of start the simple Message Raven Chart,
before the form at grabbed the shark with audience at row of gar!!

A Shee




No comments: