Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Head



Oh how the music played in the mind of the speaking flavor of spice on the rail humanity,
in the sheet of the lines to the voice of divine I herd in the spoken letter to phone,
as the came was the force with no Carry of course the Ford was not on this Ship of the Norse,
yet there in that vast rapport of such Short the sit was a hill on the back of a door.

To have even imagined that breeze of the tune I listened I heard that the subject was groom,
on the brush of the Candor to the saddled up loom a spool in the nature of knights on a Goon,
ghost like in character the lance in a Lot perfect to Tell of the Cent turn read caught,
bill that trained as the Seal group wrought Clap Win it's brim Stun riding the broom.

I stopped and I stopped and I stopped just to be sure of the negative riding a horse like a Tree,
there in the booming of I can't be leave the Notice of living just Rite on the green,
I thought to look as the Once Upon A storage had really been writing of all show Forage,
their In the Grove on the grassy knoll Hill I spied the Placed moreover The Full.

Shall while the Pose held state of the Gross I provided the orb with the lights of a bead,
string with the Armor I do sing a feed in the Rye on the capture I chirp to this Creed,
if it does play Possum and that is be Keen that whom is the Skunk on the Apron of steam,
for it is the Whiff on the Air streaming See that grumps with no challenge as the Ink is to Sound.

No comments: