Saturday, October 4, 2014

I Guess Jumps Don't Matter



Strange walk in life of On the song of long in lane to straights of Main,
nobody stops while the World loud laps upon the stand hands just go slap,
yet should the recognition come with a jog the Hour of commission reads like a Log,
now that see is go Run to the saw sign on the dot phone for the Frog.

Task in the barrel of the difficulties to day worth the Teatime of coffee on the ride,
done gone and true been in the aid of the chain,
linking the days with talks that said gave,
adaptation in loss brought Weeks in the lot spent the Wrist to be trampled back.

Quickly the clatter Rang up like Math know matter retained to the regards of the pack,
had a home with it full to the brim dinner laughs,
a Pool with a beautiful design on the path,
in the perch of the Swing where my children would sing,
a Cat which is here laying watch as I ring.

Years have pressed lung to write on the stun,
waiting from Stationed to be observant not gum,
went from Fulltime to scattered with nothing in hand,
folded in spent and I screamed silence sent,
know difference did Arrive with each passing away,
the dishes were less & the conversation gained Grave.

Phones that had numbers with dialing displayed,
the email addressed with the Block at a died,
counter effort with steady on the fine but than I realized that Nobody sighed,
like the Face around the cemetery just held the tomb place,
to mark for the Date of the sentence I'd stake,
so I wrote and I wrote and I stood what I stayed to revisit the Fact we all die of Shade.

Strange correlation to have had on this Jade,
forged for the living yet the living are dead,
to trip with a Cause that says would you like Coffee go to a movie or know the curt Certain,
I have held to the trust that a friend will be from the Place that is moving as fast as I run.

To believe that this has all been just Time leads down the path that Suicides rhyme,
the Hymn of the deep to the Six-foot hole on the reach begins to speak louder than being a Keep,
lights that break shoulders with no opportunity form dazed,
the tunnel gets wider and darker with leaves,
reports are the nay Sayers squawking at jeeves but the Same time their glaring with eyes of a mole.

Scrabble the street version with learned at a Boot,
signs to the Scale is nothing matters at bear,
unless this or Unless that even with the give Rack you are still in the Fence of bowser a clap.

So I held and I held and I stamped a rough go,
the passport of life has been an interesting stow,
building the construct with one at a row,
simple to system the prose and the pea.



No comments: