Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Time To Say A Drawing Room Raped For Answers Ask My Friend That Walked Away, The Day, The Date, The Place; Ten Years To State



This is a wonder year of provisions to daily wonders on the production of my free examine of expressions.  Gift to the world in the worth of each frame has really been the greatest gift to myself by reason of the factor.  To still be without healing, to still be in great amounts of pain, to still suffer nightmares, day mares and horror, this blog, these published posts have the reality rein.  Through thick, the thin, through course, the arena of write, through treacherous denial, the path to preference delivered a Train to oppose the hatred building within my own self. 


In 2006 I had decided to make a journey otherwise known more commonly as a walk-about.  Before the final decision I found a sounding board to discuss the reasons for such a journey, for to that date the people in my life had given me extremely ill feelings.  As my decision was based on the following conversation:  In process was my anxious determination of coming events in the world, a real worry wore that intensity and in forward moving I wished for no person to be by my side that was not earnest with their friendship.  The remaining question was to the sounding board of chosen, are people in my life surrounding my daily routine for what I can purchase for them or for the off chance I become successful as they do not want to miss the limo ride.  These very real concerns were given considerable platform as in the turn event today the answer is all but kept.



From Eliza and her father kicking off reality to that zipper and unbelievable trigger, I must say, that The Kick in my head was undeniably core.  That task that was in the drawing room in the hills of El Dorado, that perfect set up, to the exit of whom I thought I cared, to the years of being subject to what must have been hell flashed through my mind for her mother.  My world stopped, choked, suffocated, crammed, scored, killed, horrified and skilled me in a given second completely by chance, for the one thing I was not as her father walked across the room unzipping his trousers to reach for his engorging cob, was afraid.  The one emotion that would spur fear to the technical difficulties of such a whore, I stood to sit, breathed to think, sighed to girth, and, I saddled my feet with the carriage of dignity by the best walk my life could ever testify, for I continued right on down the path of complete destruction which her father so politely bestowed upon my shattering Mind.  I corpse`d and in that death once again I walked like the dead to the life of the read and in my determination not one person stopped to ask what on earth had happened to cause me to flip in Mid-Air with my attitude in no joke but in complete march.  Not one person that I had known gave pause to my anything, so as Christmas passes her yearly duty I say that each door is a voice that clapped Parked math. 

No comments: