Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Would You Like To Imagine The Climb ~ Still Steady Today For Infinity Is A Deed



Shall one not venture the task of interest to the touch of reward only by beatings than silence,
the mute to the back of the constant barrage on the mind to the belt of the stick,
in the arson on the mind the thoughts did not crumble rather tighten the grip of the lip,
in that casting of verse to the lived on the girth Walks with the putting the sweatshirt to cursed.

Note that there was nothing as a youth that in my childhood was good,
no wealth to the learn just arm fracture and burn,
the ramble of Hell the demon persist,
the number was rammed down my brain fulled wrong,
the list of my case to the birth that I saved gave writings today that I puke on the page,
for if the frosting of every in paved is loved with the punch of just getting a song,
than battle James Blunt for this life on my find is gaining the Strength of a typhoon in a crime.

Faster to bothered more in escape for the fear that once traveled my mirror of great gate,
now it is the steady of the fetch me a buddy oh wait do not bother for thats just a let rape,
on the mat or the bed or James Blunt by read its the same at the same for the same old bump roll.

So reason to tickle the ditch to pearl a clamber for food on the table of string,
themes force the thread to remember the floor Tires that burned the rubber of store,
a park in the left the basement of set, that turn to the journey my life is a suite,
the mad adventure with know learning for the knowledge held is so grand the Bells sound the Crow.

Heave is the heart of the pump in the pulse as that acoustic was really taken down,
to have experienced just a touch without a stip or the whipping belt to my neck,
the difficult time figuring jeans and the bottles that made Naps just freaky in scene.

Night in the times of dreams on the Chimes a labor of looking to Future not pheasant,
the chicken in the oven the breading on the stove I would look at my mother and hold every wish that I pose,
for always did I plunder to the sad eyes on the brow for so long had she suffered that beating of the tag,
crazy in the sane to those Tack barrels of rows for simple is the simple when the complex never shows,
or the vice that reverses to bring the ladder to the Abstract so the modern day invaders realize the strong,
at the sight of such a length on the road to examine the tax is so waited that the facts are all but skate,
trouble be the gone ask not fort the question a journey on the Ion is a greater bearing shade,
for in the guide to always hold is being free from these Human violent tolls,
the people spread infection in the threads of every head,
silken by worm tongues that shivering raking stand to kneel for the crowd as each else is witnessing your round prouds.

Alas I am proud also so this modern day war ought to bring the field to fork in that blade of desired I wire,
this cable on shock is eclectic in driven for within every worth is a credit to spur,
that direction of leg on the method of logic from the base of my never to the accidental of magic.

No comments: