Friday, December 12, 2014

The Vehicle Exit Creed Voiced



On this 12/12/2014 I had a dream in the lift of the third-eye of the ream on day,
great think captured my play of this backing to the sleep at snore the vision of the means,
character The Mechanic, A driver, A person {she} once I knew, the car Garage, engine repair.

The tag a lot for the shoot of jumbled sounded Cause,
a pull in stop to take a look at the shop of Garage,
yet the gas station was a Car lot as well,
mechanics banging dents out of the glass hotel.

In ripped another vehicle 'conversation' flew,
the listen to the Overwhelmed sat my sit to shoes,
standing behind The Mechanic and Owner of the spot,
took a deeper breath as runaway was caught.

There 'The Person' blew the shallow shelf,
words flying to the zip of get the favorite sell,
the Pick-Up was a bronco sort of shell,
white and short bodied the ride was odd for it lied on the road smell,
a Cab Over.

The Mechanic said with caliber that The Truck was at Odds,
the engine had been rebuilt the auto-body shopped,
gas in flight the gunner site was muscled on the stern,
big fat tires describe the vice A knobby case it looked like a Rock.

Standing off to the side the shoulder in the shop,
my car was in footwork need but still good running cop,
lights condition smooth sound Engine just being in the block,
yet for the coming weather people scared my safe concern ran the plot.

The Mechanic did the lean on in and asked for me to stop,
advising not just showing Rock to teach me of the scot,
just then The Person jumped on top,
revved the car to bright that pot and curved off like a crock.

Watched I did with The Mechanic friend he said to me in clear,
that is not how you treat an older engines dear,
he spoke in silence as The Person jammed the pedal spear,
jerked the truck shot over fate and burned the ball dimmed on steer.

In the moment of the scene I gulped about the care,
The Mechanic continued to shock attention because his eyes were rather clear,
screetching around the corner bound The Person flipped it's gear,
pulled right in to the bend and halted brakes for peer.

The passenger in the boot was a small of hers,
in the seat of real feet I hung my head just 'cause,
thats the moment Papers signed The Person bought the truck,
Ten Grand was the price she seemed so pleased with Passed.

On return The Person threw the keys to her skate saying here you go it's a show but a dump to me,
the car she dragged into the ant was a beast machine,
but much more classy to my taste a four wheel drive by fate,
windows crewed a bit to strange the entire thing was cockney.

As this Person bounced to pay I looked The Mechanics suite,
no problem did he have with sold although the truck was moose,
being told the smoke would bilge the caution not a question,
he said that do to the use it'd clog and spew and goo,
the pass of fire was so fast that words he spoke were hers to me about that big old rock,
my face a bit confused for the one I held the keys seemed super cool & clean.

In quiet I did say nothing for The Person was of hurry,
so at the finish of her/his insist I asked of her dory,
that vehicle of Nice design was actually so lovely,
again the Windows were rather queer but I did not want to Quarry.

She screamed at me there's nothing wrong she just wanted sum thing else of strong,
I queried her a strange of stare took The Mechanics song,
for in reversal of the function I finally understood is long,
stood square I did with care repeated processed swing,
thanks a lot It looks like bits And steady for the body.

The Person split with her new zip the roar was undeniable,
like she had already burned right threw the oil for the glug it,
turned to look at my new seat the shine was better than the Feat,
I opened up the Car door shut climbed into the subject.

With great ease the windows seats I chose the back one first,
the passenger behind the Passenger on reach it was a lurched,
rolling down the Window sound was not of any rubbing,
but than I noticed this third in cut like blinders on the shutting.

To describe the dashboard high above that flip to block the sun,
same material yet like a screen was on the outer film extreme in substance,
with window down I held the screen it was Vinyl worn,
like eye that was upside down or a third lid of a reptiles lens,
the edges in obvious really beat up but the case was in excellent condition.

I thought to rest looked at that pinch and wondered of the closure,
with The Person all I heard was screeching vocals smashing as my ears bled for ......,
I turned back to the window frame attempted just to slide the thing,
in the end I did whats best I gently pushed the third bit to just above the caustic,
for I did not want to lose the glass to never be repaired,
but in the thought I thought to think maybe it's the way to be until the mention revitalized.

Decidedly a painful leave yet I chose to leave it present,
for all things have a use to be even should she have abused it,
The Mechanic sought no further spot just watched me form the Station,
with furthered on I sang my song driving with I loved it,
for on my Mind was how the bind had come to never been rolled down,
it made me sort of sad to think that the sights were not blurry but blotched,
for if you had taken the time at of buzzing around convenience,
she would have realized that the Windows were beautiful because The Visor had protected it,
it just took Some Tender or Sum Love and The Care to bring Seen.




No comments: