Saturday, December 13, 2014

Tmesis



Choosing witness to richness of body self the words of wealth with my sole in foot base it hath been told,
To creation of evolve a good sweet service to earth employ,
A trait that process of the seat the purchase of the read to piece the mouth, the hands of simple reach.

In Watch of early to stand of sound an ear type listen with firmness tao,
Ports that hold to collections vow beneath while study reined my now.

This epicycle that mights control of discipline the gears of store to held in steady rib of an intuitiveness rang,
The bell of Jordan then bay of creek a shower of the language turf Tuning like a metro birthed.

The tardo shift Mother Earth in search to observe the reasons lurk just at scene a tawdry,
Whist slept in night eyes wiped shut this tutor of a lamb,
A sectarian came to can.

The depth of dream was real to be two Ovals out the side of see,
On the look to over sooth the furious rail inserted shape as a worm sucked into os,
A touch of solemnity a bit of shock to be in the eye hold of the lock,
Fertile tile shells of sat the tip of the one came to read in instant of insertion,
The stock of great in mystery answered with this formality.

My self did gasp at this Math to have it etched with sealed origin I wonder was this first to be,
Ankle understanding me I scored the learn to majesty in chord with efficient Ostrich,
A soldier with length of leg to power off New Zealand felt the bird by rare in Five foot three.

Thibet a Chi to heave the gree in thinkable with Patent Tree a single of the Duck to rub,
One for the docket two for the rack three to the surface of the go ship in the track.

Sort of day that sits with thought to that disturbance wiggled,
The entrance was so frightening that I was glad for stare,
As I know it was my carry but to the delight of stopping lot,

I returned to home in found the lucky of extremely found the luggage in a Fowl.

No comments: