Friday, May 29, 2015

A Spaghetti Western



Ask The Arm Or this Nay Sayer should That bee cork at the Gas Pump Chevron,
as I Went to the Pump today For Gasoline.

I Used my Debit Card at the Station Outside to obtain My Petrol,
buy inserting Only my Debit/Credit Bank card Which is Wells Fargo Proper,
the Pump asked For/If I Had a Safeway Grocery Instant Rewards Card And Did I Want to Use it,
I Said No by pressing No,
the Station Pump IMMEDIATELY went to Choose Gas,
this Surprised Me as the Gas Pump at The Chevron In Marin did Not Ask for either My Zip Code or Password.

In That Very difficult To read Instructive I doubled check the Screen,
the Screen Was Nearly Impossible to Read However I did Confirm that It Said The Above!!

So I Pressed the Least Expensive Petrol and Took the Pump and placed Into my Cars Gas Tank,
I Watched Carefully thinking I Have trouble With stopping The flow at the Amount of my Desire,
as Being Ripped Off a Penny At a Time is Quiet a Big Deal at the Pump I pre-Decided my Amount,
$5.00.

As it Of Course RACED to the Amount of My Decision I began to Click the pump Handle to Achieve my Perceived Goal,
I got close at $4.97 one More dab Click jumped to $5.01,
I laughed thinking WOW I propose That is How it is Done,
'cause back in the Day of the 70's In the City the Pumps would Actually Make that Click it tee Click glug Glug Noise,
nowadays It streams like An Airstream recreational Vehicle that Sucks with the Avenue of A Blistered Soiled.

Any on the How is the direction of the Question of the Pump,
First the IMMEDIATE PROMPT to MY SAFEWAY REWARDS CARD NUMBER,
Second the Complete JUMP To Select A ................

Kind of Makes You Wonder,
WHAT THE BREAD!!

Shall the Gas Pump reach to The Grocery Store Preach does the Food Mix on the Spin,
washed with the Oil on the Grounds of the Grease that Produce of Apple Sauced by Pineapples Twiced,
sake to the Elder off to the Harp Headlong to Vacuum the Fans of the Prey,
dark Hour to Visitation Bowl A Hard round the Work of War,
present in the Minute Notes is the Stipulations lore`d,
A Pane In The Ass.

OH Yea & it Refused to PRINT a RECEIPT For Proof: Poof like the Smoke of the Arc,
Electric Cars driving About does That deposit REQUIRE a Old Timey Attendant or...
do We have a Layman working With the Wattage of Who Knows on the Gauge,
to that is it Indeed safe to Have electricity And gasoline together on the Street,
while The Question popped the beg before the After Scene.
WHAT IF (said Warmly) I drop a drip of Petrol at the Exact Moment An Electric Car back Fires,
would IT ONLY TAKE A SPARK for the Match to Explode like the dynamite that Clint Eastwood Stilled in The Good, The Bad and of Course The Ugly.

Measure the Words by Why`s lead to Bombs that Lightening on Simply the Sparks of the Sounds,
because Shall the Memory Serve this Care Full study to the Pound,
it Only takes A Spark to Get a Fire GoIng,

Ka Boom!!

Riding Horses My entire Life the Barn the Stable the Pasture for the Chose,
Hot Wire Fencing Must be Grounded by the Ground or the current travels right into the Hands of the Bound,
so should One be holding the Handles while leading the Horse out of the Pasture and the Rein slips a bit,
the Electrical Shock One is delivered Is what Is referred to As a The Byte And it Doesn't ground with anything but your Bodily Staff And/Or Human Frame.

Chapped Concerns

No comments: