Friday, May 29, 2015

Lemurs



The bay of Sticks that this World has beaten to death left a Mountain of Cores,
ask that brain On Top of the Shoulder should the Trouble be Fashion for that Mind,
each Perk purr Sun asking the Shore does the beaches just Moon as the people joke Score,
in Pt. to the Schick is it the Grove or trees With a Grave,
read Would to ex Ore Scissors this is the Can,
open with Close to Express the deep shade!!

Hoe mow Say pea Ins to Pan Sect chew ole's that brings into Enter the Cup^Pull^lean,
if LOVE is So better That the Word is A letter than I'll Dressage & ride till I Fell,
the Can A Mar Awe that Rings to a Theme too Protection and gotcha a bending of D's.

Warmth of the Alpha On the Bets to a Game,
go is that Tonka and the Truck gets a Jade,
;cause Birds dew Sing Mornings are Broke In as that Was my Yew`th in Early,
couple the read with McGuffey's you'll Sea,
words On the Paper are Rinsed with the Vurb (plural) the Succulent and lily the Horn,
Vase in the Shattering is Loan leap on Stayed!!

Dogs&Cats the Turtles to Horse,
a Pony the Hackney A Cob or a Soy,
on the Wheat is the rye Sew threaded to silk,
Milk king That burr Clee to angle the Gave`d??

Digger to Gas Station the A Tend dents Eye lid,
a Banker to Taste that Clipper for kid,
goats on the Lamb this is a Voice,
waving to Shirt tales to Open the Torque.

Good day on the Sunshine that Beautiful per Fume,
breathing the Bath tub And Knowing a Tray,
the Bart trained the Aspen a Map 'Other's' deep Trade,
can Knot the Kind Ness be of Locs that Say Grace`d.

Mick Key or Mau See each Bare Ole is Sad,
Fore know Body dances To Intro. of Dad,
the Importance is Earnest the I On the ........
'cause Upon the delivery the Envelope was Song!!

Bundled to Warmth the arms with a Hug,
special on Mail is the Stamp that greats Kong,
today I can Grace with this Private be lore,
Two kids On this Planet have asked for this Strong,
to my Surprise these Two charmers broke start,
simply Asking me Plainly would I be their 'second' mother with Fight!!

I was a Bit knocked back as the First time was Sad,
but than with that Quick feat I answered I'm Glad,
to My Walk onward forward Again this did Come,
from Surprise to the Standing that these Lives need A Spy,
to Explain in a Gentle A Peel that is Soar,
Hugh Meakin did Teach me a Song from On Hi...



Aye spy With my little Eye.
or is it
Eye spy With my little Aye.
or is it
I spy With My little I.

No comments: