Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Need I Say Journeyman Or Three Days In The Ground



so the Mills on the Feed to that Grain on the shed of Locked for What,
that basic Fed to that key and Calm not really the ladder`d Panic`k,
that Name of Serra to that Pressage on the Letter best of drank to Trail.

In the Reality of the Real on the 'got fog' a Sweatshirt remainder caste,
of the Stable other to that Barn on the Moss in beached for the in classed,
that Montara Mountain Buttles Ranch in MY LIFE on the Ride no grassy Flowed!!

To break on the Joint as the drive in that Hare I based the Vernacular to SAY straighen the Choir,
in bridle to Bits the Sun on the mix I bladdered the Pea to a Leadlines Crosstied!!



On the Cyclone of Explain I walked on that Day to state of the Knows on a benching,
ask The Wolf on that Aisle of the In Side of Stay to the Freak Out of Watts!!

A sort on the Freeze to that Stirrup on Lonely I caused to the Paddock a Pony`d to prey,
which is the Chorus Which is the Saddled which is the Thirds on the Names of the kite!!,
shout Up to shut Ons once in the Breadth spank that an Office and Dye An is a squeel`d,
that product of Said to the Cellphones of dead Ear that to Corn and the Prescription Horse lead.



In the Email on brought to that Ranch on the Scotch I Vodka the Bell to Shades and the Ax,
Mango went 'Go' I held to the Foe and granite the driving to Long Lining crane!!

In spook to the Meel a fishing Pulls Ram thrice in the Wall of this Hump Tee Dump`t scribed,
bib A Cole squire On ready Words like "Cleanse' I shot to that Horsehoof to stick in the Fide,
steady on the Shoer to the drill on the skate Lame is lame on the Sandpapers steined.



I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HORSE TRIAN SHOEING VET THAT USED(S) AUTOMATIC black &deckers like that,
ray tog Na zee knee the Golden Gate Stag would be of the prepared No not really He worked,
on the Rasp touch The File on the Nail as its Forged to be of the Sound as that is a pound,
the Cost of the price to a buzz Rinsed to speed Which is the Value to the Measure of greed!!



Mark shake the bossed to that Arena on Clock parked on the Fence to ramble the lens,
HOWEVER more OVER the LEARN & The Lense I Scout this a blessing to that Feed Room on bends,
for in the Made Mention to that email transcribe I LOOKed to that Web Sight and I bell Folk to glare.



The deposit of strangles that Mare on the Month a Fella to Stock and the death of the Pole,
hay for the meels the Mid After Noon Fly,
a mask on the HORSES when is the Smight.



Again I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PERSON SUCH AS diane Gal a gurr place Flymasks on Horses 24 Hours perk fir,
that coat on Shape to the NEVER removed Masque I gay to this Smoking that the better Went ground.


No comments: