Thursday, June 18, 2015

Pony Clubbers A National Test



Would not the surprise of the dispersal of horses be of the text that ground of the naturally on a ride,
to have been of the Stable to the working it out I on the just happened to be speaking of Shrilled,
that the equine facilities were taken by guise to grain that parade to the dubbed in the shined,
that the language just happened to be of the bit that pieced the puzzle to a riddle by laid,
as the seat of the balance is myself in the Tack I am a Pony Clubber by certificate Fact,
the Test at Woodside Horse Park back in the day was a huge clamber as the East Coast had failed,
so the Judges at CTETA were under great Scrutiny to placed as the East Coast wanted the same in our Ride,
the horses on saddle the eight to that Test in actually ridden to the touch class of gift,
for we had to Switch rides as part of the Test the place to that scene was reality lived,
the base of the balance on my horses is,
there Rogue`s and thats just the Core.

Now that this is Said in the frankness of Tray the service I saw was the trouble on played,
there happened to be another Rogue under saddle,
bucking and refusing to jump or be lead,
in the tangle of conversation as we sat to the wait The Judges determine whom will ride who's horse to the clay.

Naturally in the held we all said NO WAY for that Horse looked so bad that the swamp say to bay,
that the Water Jump was the best of Olay to know that The Wash would be the dirt on Our dumped,
dusting Ourselves in advance of the steed We all just shook gently and wished for the .....
well need I say that each of us wished the other as the rider for that state,
in fact I believe we all rolled our eyes to avoid the aye contact of jeeves.

The Toon carried weight the boobs were so Topped that all of us felt bad as the study was ruff,
we believed that before the at Test we'd fail 'cause the East Coast preambled our score to the drum,
thump on the Widger I trained and I Trained for the practice was Practice again and again,
never did Any of Us think that we'd be put on a horse where death was the deed,
but as my luck happened and that was the CALL I got the pleasure to be at deaths Maul.

So a deep breath was drawn my thought on this lived I forgot to tell difference the Frisco was KID,
in the further of fright to live through this plight I completely forgot to remember his gift,
to be of the Corporation of certainly sound that the side Stepper did these strange words of rib,
but at the base of the structure its fair 'Cause her horse was Ways and my horse was Jade,
so in that special of reality I'd die,
out on the Course of the CTETA stride,
I just saw myself stretched across that fence the Oxer the bounce the standards of sticks,
my eyes belled my Mind the scene showed demise I said to myself that this was the billed.

Well a long story short And a short Story long the Horse that I rode was as Calm as the storm,
than my horse Whose named appropriately sew 'Jet to Frisco' strode aim that was the end of the shade.

Not all of us graduated that Extreme Fort`d stay and the Argument went to the East Coast a say,
'cause every single person tested on the East Coast that year Failed with execution and that was a sheer,
the plate to the shattered was that any of us passed for we were the West Coast and Cowboys on .....

well you get the point.

No comments: