Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wilsons Corner At Atlas Dogs Prism



Funny how the Way and the Cruels of this Country and its Up a Tee timed Dumps sways to Convenience stores,
as that is the Sludge and the Come to a Vista on the cream of the Supported locality to I spit,
down of the Feather for the Ancient buy Paths to describe what I must Out to that shade,
in the Quiet and the Thunder a Coyote and the Cow to the Mills and A curse for the aloud,
I disgrace you a measure that this blast will Inframe to comb out the shotwells to a Hi Rise Hello!!

Tack this to My City of San Francisco on The Mission a Fire for the Stick and a Crow,
so the hinge to these Doors is the spilled glass of Water to Travolta and the Boys Club,
old Men and stouts The Speak Easy Press is a drink for the Action or my Fist on your chest,
gasp shall that skip to the Stones in Your beds may your Caustic go Wobble and your dig be a tong.

May the Snapper be a Cage that the Biscuit dips to Dryer and that Wayne is your Clipper to Plates,
that desk on the Public may that Canada final Ride as this is My Ride and the Tsk Tsk is Bush.

Shame on the Heel shame on the Sell shame on the Close Contact and Shame on the krill,
a Whale of the filter to that Silver Streak reality Might this Train to my balance on this Set,
I will ride to I mount your Minds and that spot to grind in the Moment I heard it was a Second,
that is the length of the circumference to Your round as the weights of Bills and Pleasure will Up the lifted slim`d.

Of course its the Grape Vine the Whine and The Rack tide All to the Bridge that Haul a Woody shown,
so a Cup of Coin for Cycle the snake that Spills the tip for any can be Strapped a horses term to Fit,
the Wisk and that Founder the over Show sheen grip grant this to a Groom that horses 'round the Snip.

Bank that to the Curb and the snaffle bit is Chain the flat or the tongue its a Roler on the sit,
air Rena for the tube of Wormers on the Tum than to that Vet describes the simple for the Rum.

Pie Rates to the dish for the Kit Chin that I'll dip for every good Irish knows about the ......
My Grandfather was a Scrapper A preacher on the Tribe as that is ode due timing I clock you on this dye,
may your Ice do Neet to alcohol and that Model T grow stoked the Electric car on Lyres and a fiddle for the Fie.

No comments: