Monday, June 29, 2015

The Back Yard Ostrich


Guadalajara a grounding Factor on what was a Family hold that embraced my existence without strings,

the puppet came along and the spider webbed a House that brought the stolen to only cork a strife,
the privacy act of personal to zone was as trust be grained the soy link to bust the done on perscribed.

As I suffered a tremendous back injury Way laying me to People that stole my Scripts,
replacing those Darvocets with I don't know what,
I charge all those Thiefs with Cart and this Trunk.

So many in this Value of the burn to Happened the safety of partition is the sensitivity to graved,
the Stove Top stood with Larkspurs Hood and in Corte Madera the ports forked the drawer to sync`ing,
than on that the rush in on the small Was docket in the pocket to growth the ousted roud.

Roads of faces that Scanner I know myself,
bright those Conditions and No that skull of Spank,
for on the sleeves of booted reams I pave this course to spun,
for in the open Air the waves be gained to smear.

Ask not what ewe can do for your country for the answer will be Fleece,
than butcher that to Lambs on racked and Slaughter housing rubins Robust to the Cube it Call,
c.b. my brain A Mind that took the rein to Interest of my best friends waltz on Handels diplomat.

Inch that stork to under rinse the Wash was so lopsided,
the overloaded show of pea a Pants and Shited,
yet on the Atlas of the soap Container Store at Ribbons,
the popes did not spout the Tap as that is rats on Goods.

Period pointers at this Scribed from Base to Home I moved,
round and round the Plastic Bags that I found under my Sleeping Sheer,
no breast of Taunt the rig and jaunt just playing turned the Muse sick,
that brought fact to shelves and dax to form the hidden spew.

Not a day goes in to my said that lather of the sneaking,
through the Cupboards straights and clothes that shoveled Hexol stuffing,
for Ziplock ranks the topper Can'ts as disbelief went Dove`ing,
just to find The Crow did rhyme with the district talk a dime.

Slot Payphone and that Work on the sidewalk of the skirt as Shit is on Garage Door of a sit and Spit,
the brick so laughed that I vomited at the face that Turded,
all I imagined was a Man or Couple older Wised,
that a Perk shit on their Garage Door in the Sandwich.

To have known the Persons Thrown the sideways of that Who cares Roan,
I brown this Package to the Mad Magazine of Carriage,
to dust Jackets that porridge Snow the Calm in midst of Troopers,
My Intention is to Print each Picture language in My Mind to Computer for All Time.

At that Map of the Scene the Upstairs drank and Drove to creams Ouch what the Stuck,
the One above calls Rape below now the Numbers Carried,
If you don't Due than I will Flout the lie believed will Dub to that old term of Hooters.

Watch this Cup on the Groin and be The Fart that Skunk in learn,
a Microphone on this grown stone Will not forget the par done,
breaking trace to Prints in base Meant to be of Helping,
to be familiar with the harp that sneared and baited shouldered.

I Can Say prints And I'll Know Framed,
I Can Say chickens & I'll respond Rats,
I Can Say string And all be Gunned puppets,
for in the Sike of the Scanners Sight the Badger Bragged the Cock of Triggers and Big Locked.


No comments: