Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Go And Then Say Knicker



I am reminded of the Thoroughfares that Have contributed to the Growth of Human Beings at the bends,
in that the Thrift Store priced as the City of At Large,
in the dust on the ash is the remainder of my friend,
Eden Sundown Garrett had a brilliant life that ended in a Terrible,
the loss that I feel each day as this has production of so many lives I have witnessed,
the threats and the judgments of who was where when and why.

To that it is the air waves that constant the flame,
as the fire of the truth is an olympic sport to be ride,
to facts that Society has made Movies to sane,
I Opera the Symphony to the Cadence of Strides!!

In facing the demise of so much at the fenced,
i spark this a nothing as my life is the spent,
once upon a Grave Yard the Measure of drained,
I elevate the People that have Strength to do Better than I,
in midst of great turmoil this World has floored my thought that difference is reason,
that the time that it requires to work out the tangles is met with isolation from love and hugged laned,
in legs that still stand I know of Infinity,
as that is the Breadth of belief in a Rein!!

Talking and Talking the Country shorts Sell,
bid on the dollar and bury the shrill,
comics to muse and fun to be halved,
this counter of determination is knowing the glad,
for any each worth of word to the tongue that trace,
language And pictures is in the understanding the Jade,
as much has been held to the fountains of grow,
linking the ports instead of stamping out dragged.

To come to the grip of a life full of terror,
it is not an Ism and Ist or that sort typing grained,
the basic of foundation is the buffalo's path,
the patience to find that Treasures of Voiced,
sorting through troubles like the rain falls from above,
the gather of collection to a touching good laugh,
no saddle sores to pad no indifference to bury,
it remains to be Sundries like the Chalk lets be fad.

No comments: