Monday, October 19, 2015

When My Death Became Other Peoples Vocation I Cried Sheds Of Tiers On Craters That Ledgered



Accepting my lot in life I have galloped the Winds on the breeze ways pass,
in the midst of more that battle became a horror to mode of Operators,
this has never ceased,
it brings trust to ended by formal license to the fact at Truth with myself being introspect to being known as A thing,
from birth to growth I have plodded on for that once upon a story dream,
in reality the deep is the lie,
concrete basement,
floors with Tiled roofs that heard the Sounds,
screaming was the silence of my Hands release to tack the drowning,
so letter by posting has brought to station a place of porch,
with words that encourage the down feather to flourish with a gain,
not the dismissal of born to tax.

Packing further the carriage of my own shoulders have been heavily laiden with wretched lathes,
the web of spy in furnace heaters that bring to sentence even faster skirt that taste of eat dirt and cry,
so my cheeks may weigh the counted drops of smiling more than the ground knows found,
but on that certain stripping of laughter I chose to station the Horse as my reason for work,
that daily grind brought to this blog the understanding of shoeing to become more familiar with Nails,
the Hammering that pounded my file off memory to put to the tablet a system of journal to rate.

As ton of information sweeps the brooms this has enabled the times tables that once just multiplied,
in dancing the lonely room I have flyers that bull it language to aspect the scene between the dones,
at present this has only formed a Time line to the learn,
a remember the freezer burns,
clocks that have big bins trashing me like the cycle of rats biting my brain,
in torn I chose to stand,
speak the score but not to even it that barks to stiff upper lips on tinsel flipped,
I decided that the yield would bring comprehension to my gut screaming screwed.

I have lost only the Tooks,
I have gained the verse to speaking with levels,
I snowflake only the example of particle dust,
I had been dismissed long before I ever reined,
but it was those bits and pieces that buckled approach that brought round,
not to go in a circle but know that the spoken taste of what is corn takes the field to say plains.

No comments: