Sunday, November 8, 2015

My^Greating



The excitement of the Future is at hand of the write to express the value of scene,
on the dust of a valley in the maintenance of a Mountains frame its the certain of a brain,
that sync.



Loving cobblers mile I wink social engagements married and for tack its best of the truck,
knowing that harness I love the freedom of dance to speak of free breeze,
in sound to the beautiful of Dawn,
horizons that breathe.



Spent by a circumstance that has stomped me at just done,
I have received and accepted being labeled as no use to any persons life or lives lived as proper company,
I know of Greater fantastic gorgeous magnificent Wow inviting presents,
sure footing to A seer at the find,
the drive is just a key with the best of known,
that fact of recreation to the vehicle of patience and grown.



The engine with ability planned to permanently be free of a particular now,
in measure I score more And more to that incredible desire to the touch of a Mountainous choir,
as that is the sing of what is obtainable,
in this existence of complete by completed each deed for those of whom had requested the theme,
this is just a note to that particular so that whom may have been of growth would be of I^Deed.



As not many shores believe in responsibility of life once Plato's voice in Tack to tile sprout,
as not many believe in the telephone to know new numbers without a screen,
I counter the done at the value of speaking naturally and accepting the Worlds response as total deny,
in such simplicity I no longer am held by the current product of what has become the rook.



The games of Chess to checkers and Ticktacktoe is just a grip on Understanding coast,
the cold introductions to nobody in existence today is meeting anyone that is new a reality of too,
that more's has been left to put downs of gossip sharing and further sheds of ilk,
for earnest application seeing eye to eye with real gentry its the replacements on speaker phones,
to be of candor I embrace this New found Place to be strong by state And verb.



As I prefer to go and enjoy what I know is of so much more than what this isolated existence has determined,
 clearly it is the planning that will bring this to fruition but at that being core it is in addition achievable,
I love Knowledge, I love Living, I love Company, I love breathing,
my countenance is report to now,
not a single person has come to inquire this Constant tone Ringing Hello is Anybody out There?,
I can hardly imagine the people that have now sent check out's as statistics for the hour to date at article Nationals,
the simple Fact that I have written and written,
asked and asked,
repeatedly stated a reason And/or wish to meet in real life a real person or persons, never getting a response,
I can only know that I have gone to great lengths and failed openly and entirely,
so the people that checked out are really a tall tale sign that this world has dropped the dime,
that call of meeting or new introductions is just a pipe dream of smoke,
best to be honest than to not acknowledge the suicide and heroin overdoses reported this past week,
sad stuff.



As per the New York Times reporting berth ferns the vernacular of Bill Mayer on HBO spoke,
these simple acknowledgements are reality to the days but I am choosing difference by accepting the sting,
this releases my adventure to be of great fun,
also to be of balance in a World that admits the tragic by articulating the position of scores.



The Future is a land that is not a dream but the reality of knowing hard work, direction and Stream,
as the satisfaction is so overwhelming for it will be just as it is at this moment just with a best compass,
the huge piece to still watch Movies and read the News,
I love the Technology of the Century that makes a location no longer bound by the factor of closed Towns,
no longer controlled by Persons not being kind enough to knock on the door to be a friend in a new begin,
these are the Times of this Ages dime,
I chose the Account of Responsible be Signed.



Knowing you can order off the Internet via Amazon,
speaking exactly the posting cadence of presently,
the see org. off a particular platter of action,
to still be a ballet with a growing orchestra,
not held by the resounding turning of cold shoulders that would/could/should be of honest observance,
I chose beauty of location over the theme of watching people watching screened.



One moment one opportunity one amazing difference to know that people are not interested in Human contact,
just knowing that the cellphone has taken the place of holding hands is proof on mortal shammed,
that the chilling silence of sentence to speak what video records to over steam the mirror its eyes be Ford.



I design an Exit to envelope life at its Witness of lives reserving a knock on the door for the busy signal of saying later,
as later is an hour and the population suffocates the seconds it proves the remainder is Choice,
touching my reality of what I know is special I place the forward walk to where Human Beings love real contact,
that campfire with stories of wonder to engage the Mind with more than what America is now consumed with and by,
the next Application.



I believe that it does not take faith to know the tax of the results of such blinding and frigid behavior,
its just the realization that Humanity no longer exists to be of new introduction or encouragement of face to face conversation,
that peaceful dinner or seductive drawing room of what trust And kink deliver,
pen a tray shin.



The wonder of an earthly plain is the incredible connection,
that eyes when they meet and fire up to that first impression of recognition new to what comes next,
the eyes with a special twinkle with the sparkle of a grin of the spice,
the giggle over something in common,
the lives that are or have the ability to know of the denominator,
breathing, learning, speaking And of Course that coffee,
oh for the Mug,
the truth of a smile in good mourning america is more suitable to slates,
 because no person is stopping to say that words matter and the Human touch saves more lives than the Screen.


No comments: