Monday, March 21, 2016

Person To Person On Conversation With That Kay^Bull On SAT??



Just for the fact of the Odd a See this AM on the Odd Scene of Personal Mail delivery to my what,
dropping off the letter to the News Story to say,
that should I like I can go upstairs just as I am to get some coffee,
conveniently of course.

I smiled at the shackle and accepted my three envelopes of,
1.) National Geographic,
2.) at&t,
And,
3.) The New York Times which of course is a first time Mailer for me.

Each piece of mail was indeed addressed to I,
however the convenient excuse to ponder my day,
was as odd as the rein in the gear of a stay.

So as the tum of the ankle looked ill,
I said that that is fantastic that the business is look key loo were's on Station Channel 7 today,
but for the actual thunder of lend,
I shall be of candor and a door the Thrush as the special in Toast,
silently said in the turn of the heel,
as that saddled look keen heavy felt bell lee sickness as green as the vomit that showed,
the graze and the Pan the lids and the Hands,
first the convenient store and than its just bid.

The find is so cent Troll for I have always done note,
to the Ways that the Mail comes to my place,
sits in the File on the Porch to my Walk,
whats up with this New day to be so For Word Today??

An In Convenient . . . .

~

Post Script



lest I for GET the other Convo. on my deck,
as that same person said in louder than loud,
that working for The Man was NOT something she was going to do Forever.

I was polite as polite can manage to be in such another strange day of the stay,
as the words to the first person to that wire is as cellphones to speaker tones,
than its that vista to view this today,
what is a cadence as the winced came to poured.

The Pitch or The Net the Bravado or An Op.^per^a^shin that choirs to Neigh the Mailer on sort??

No comments: