Tuesday, March 29, 2016

What Do Eyes^owe The AFF^FRO A^Maher^Eh Can??? Coin drop From the Speak&Spell!!!



Charge the World on the a day shin to the a lecture of the mirror a Coles of banana Sleds ankled,
a Singer or an Act Tier of the Stage,
the bridle of Bit pieces of Brain to that Concert on the grass of see Meant on the eve^kneeing of weird a Praise sole,
An Audience will sway like the Wheat off An Oak^Key to in Gauge to the more Bid to say Seat,
those realm of Mount tin to the Opera at a symphonic price at cost of the energy of life Its Self,
with that Tum blur to the Echo stretch,
lamps Hot to the Spotlight like the bolts of Lightening thundering on their balance to Streak!!

Deep pen Dents grain lyric on the verb to drum a heaving Noun as that chord of fretting guitar,
in an understanding the Slide as the Chinese rain,
hail will rein a vibration to the Wind as the breeze sleep pea speaks a tune,
in grace of a Wall on the Tibet Ten to a new Maher a vehicle,
tell a Vision and throw UP??

Hands of societies shell the clam to Muscle the sands dial on a star Knight as that Glenn Beck banes,
pane Full to brim it is go Wean lit with Lil or is it E! lies a biith to comprehend app. Pull seeds??,
I know that at the show of just saying I was listening years, many years ago Desta Zoomed,
the zig to that Zagger boogers and Snott??,
know it was the tribe Bell on the salivation that Desta showed to I,
vomit I did barf I did knot to Desta and her ayes on my greet.

IN the immediate sees and not realizing the Christian connection I barreled to the Nigeria,
chain pulled to complete pier dive on the boat of rise to the float on that cancer in the float,
bread with the Wine and a seize on my scrub,
mission to the Can knew with Dave, my best friend along with years of familiar,
it was my guts barfing inside my brain,
drool rang to the symptom from Desta, dave's mother.

I grabbed all that I muster to run as the fish never swam,
in delight with cream Ma reed and the flute to chalk let,
out lined with structure on the Illness of that day to this it is the Signs of a simplicity that clam said know Fed.

An lion,
that store read bored,
thriving to revive a letter on what My Mother called discernment,
the struck of Choir to the Ma sigh Yaw of Yams with Car Mal flam bay??,
the Serenity firefly to Episodes of cereal,
spoon to Milk the pictures that Once raised the Breakfast in America,
mic. Crow film this picture show!!

Dishes with cookies AM eff IM to the foe Toe graphic memory of Chess,
that singular event in My Mothers dining room,
a day of the dead that rose the spread to specific specific in a capitol a fence,
sheers of photo clip Pings,
whom measures a birds swoop on the Storms of Hare a tick at the Hurricanes Vice??,
the sigh clone.



No comments: