Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tell The Men That There Is No Worry As I Will This Simpicity As Not Complex For In that Phrase Its Just And Prose Making Words To Place With Chose, Muse See Um.



There are these Ink leans that Tattoo a Per Suns stance to Moon Shine,
the glance of stride to that Chest a Marrow is more than I wish to chaise,
lunge the Mind to good Ole brine and Sweat Tours are this Ven. Chored,
to bring the presence to a cent is to know that Timed before the after got a Key^ole,
boats and rose a flower charm to grave enhanced my calm more,
this chance of froze Zen to this Branch is just a letter danced.

Be good to Won another when as Time is of The Ages,
brains on torn to skulls and starve the food of each is brans lei`d,
string that memory to decade Berth of 1960's trembling Skeet,
people bore the drill to streets than at homes it slammed the Door and screech Awls than were Maid!!

To each a Feather macaroni glue with dough Knots to the rise,
a cushion pen to write the scene is just my way to Wave the oh shin in an eh pea be of given,
for had I not been Frank today than my own failing would state to spine,
for this the try has been to say that what is is and that makes Biz. for those that grate the Vine,
grapes of stride to long dawn Morn. the ankles depth to short skits stormed,
I am tired and that is truth so this is written with my sku,
the cost of what is treasure to I has not had one mention Hi,
for that I say for I at least the Golden Gate Park Police,
gave me warmth of kind in days by knowing that my scared was raised.

No formal words did spare the air,
their language came from steady land,
I was not made sick to my stomach,
I was not green from puke and vomit,
I was not made to feel fear just understood that discipline clear,
for that a great and thank you for the Gentlemen that brought this sound,
for had the term gone straight to slate these words would have been in the splint. 

No comments: