Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Was Happened Always Closed To Saying That Its Prose Within The Individual Therefore Its More^is Code??



The beauty of a piece is to know that the picture already crumbled,
ancient sites to words and lights the flash flood is the down pour,
as lumbering goes to Timber and the Mills have a tread,
does not the Human Being say to the Sky its fludge??,

Do the parade of commercial an advertisement to that slant,
is park in on the road to love a gift or guise to cent,
therefore is the fear inside of boots that I know my said pleat does sew,
that scared is scared long a go to life inch doored of Shows??

Followed in my youth,
the Church and Course of shoe,
those nights that day to Mid the plight a thunder in my glued.

Once it happens to the shore the sand and pebbles roll??,
or is the Junk upon the boat that rows to ever more??,
in case by library of the fright that syncs to once my start,
in that evident perfect calm I simply say its life!!

That tackroom 'Morrow for words of Tare oh make sure your heart pumps too,
as living all alone makes ledger go to said,
writing fear in fear on fear is fear of what to Dad,
the pop a wrought see of a camera or the blinking list of sleeve??

For Elephants now gone to gone out of scene to know the eyes,
for I was tot in city skids and the meetings gave a lead,
never to be in the business of peoples sexual denomination as choice is yours to speak,
yet on this world of swish and sorrow the announcements are to much for I in the depth of hosed in spark,
to restrooms deciding whom shall mirror that trip to only relieve the sea,
its all that spoke in behind that makes these times multiplied lined.

Should people know that fear became that cool upon my still,
than fear is only charged at being Toll beyond the Ferry,
the Haight Ashbury stood for riddles??,
it stood for mades of War??,
a sheet to know that walking stored is just my life and thats just lived each day I say that people bring shoulders seat toured.

However people judge the slate as skate a cross and egg shall soup,
the brain of what I know I have is Deer that make my drive just sung,
quietly I spell these choice to State at State of States that keen,
from Coast to Coast the Valley toast what is the slight in dig to Post??

Times do charge a fee to Past,
the memorized of eyes that spelt,
no matter smile no matter grin its those eyes that spelling lend.


No comments: