Saturday, June 25, 2016

Why Don't I Go Get Some Pain Shifters?? Because People Don't Understand Daily Gears And Therefore Decide Its Candy For Their Skit.Tolls Slam. There Bye The Entire Concept Of Relief Because This Alone Is Striking Enough, Than To Have To Be Responsible For Just The Worry Of Those Systems Of Relief, Well I'd Rather Scream Silently And Moan Audibly, Have A Smoke And Go Back To Bed Where I Know I Am Not Having To Worry About What Replacements Actually Done.

Note to Self: This post was written on my google blog 'The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision by I, Karen Anastasia Placek and held in draft until 'Published June 25th, 2016'. At and for my reference to the many more posts in 'the hold' google time stamp on my acer laptop computer running Windows to say the time is 
4:59 AM to date and state Published Now. Original and free write done by I on June 22nd, 2016.




The struggle of movement this morning I want to just scream as loud as I can,
yet on the know of what judgement comes my groans are more like a squabble of to swig the radio,
therefore my excuse in thermal is on the bay of 'Enemy of the State',
that good tack to bridle words with frustration of pain,
my back is in a screeching find and my body is the in the bare.ring of so tense from that dentist and a weekends punch,
not to mention the total rip-off of those shot variances of 'cheaper than Vets',
so frustration comes to my head for the first time in a while,
I actually have a headache,
rare.

For on that is the verse I am so tired of on AM,
the gun,
what a joke on psychiatric stupid fleece,
possible Practice??,
could not be found to be more Mental Illness than if those dumb Dobbers got up and said 'hey, look, I am the disease',
why,
because while putting license to listen the ear did not drum,
the peek had not perk,
the dips had no ink,
the sweats had not wash cloth,
the belch had no place to do anything other that hear and offer a pill for the brews.

To bad that those cheese talkers did not Id the Boston Tea Party,
the Spanish Armada,
European Union,
the accent of Egypt to the decor of Washington D.C. in Trim.

To saddle their method of system is to be honest with duty and College with grift,
to the Sun its just another shy.knee to closet the form, chill the slice and blank the verse to tank,
while that empty filled the glass is harbor halve app.pull and half dogma on a scooters stool,
load the toad Frog that water and slow the still til the frame be played,
than move the cheese to smirk a cancer at the desire to library a book of knowledge,
this is the guide to their grid of actual placard!!

Shaft and chimney the smoke to stun,
for had a bother been interest this country would Tram??,
no,
the identity of RUSH would at least rein to Wisdom and not the understanding of stern the House hole.lee,
the comprehension of change the locks not throw away the Home.

Human Beings and mortal thermals how is what in Y is X at eh bee Sea on those dock.tore.Writs ski,
snow storm on sweep.Ping,
answer bee Sow,
than don't bother counting the pig.lets of Cow,
milk that liter too a Gallon on Shiva turn to a shirt Fest. and suit Up from the plow??,
no,
those Psychologists just shrink to fit the steep using steam and skin to lamp light a Tick??,
no their not even that signed,
Hum.free & Freud in a Jung.Gull of strain,
speak than be blame to cause and affect to stain-glass Wind.doughs of after the Sacked.

No comments: