Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bygone

Bygone

This fear will become the truth of me.
Consuming all that is left of me.
This life and part I hate of me.
Will make the way for the rest of me.

Hang on too fear its part of me.
It is the gear that charges me.
Get back this could be the start of me.
It was the part that charted me.

North, South, East, West, whats that to me?
I thought that it was free of me.
I look back now to know its not me.
But all the hate it still comes through me. 

Through fright of night I could loose me.
Though day won't stay it soothes me.
The light is bright and moves me.
I must be right to cruise me.

This fear inside begins to hide and will end up moving me.
Put truth aside and then you'll hide, it does not behoove me.
To live a life of total lies that ruin me.
Disguise the way I move my eyes and then you realize you have sited me.



K.A.P.
4/30/2009

No comments: