Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Troubled Bay

 


In the room of pitch dark sine.
I saw the one that did not dine,
deeper, darker, my mind did go 
down into all the stow!
Don't, No, Why, No, Let me OUT!
Dark Lords with eyes, so shout!!
Hooded men and robes did vail,
deepest, darkest, ugly prevail.
Sail on across, 
tie down the pail.
It's not the site, its just a snail
of decomposing body parts.
I think, I might, have seen
A La Carte dining.
It looked like my machine.
Think thrice, think nice, think not, 
at all.
Best defense is I'm not tall.
The walls are dark, thick, I squall.
I cannot stand with a drawl,
What! Whipper Snapper bled this place,
with nothing more than his sweet face.
So young, so smart and full of grace,
bow your head, so don't disgrace,
my mind sees horrors, darkest maul
I cannot make a single call.
I'm all alone,
 these troubled bays are never heard on many days.


K.A.P.
5/3/2009

No comments: