Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Girl




A bar of the darkest fare.
I felt the bondage in the air!

The dominating rule of thumb,
would make the best of them go dumb.

Sadistic arms held strength at bay,
a masochistic stay.

Paradise or was it play?
The ropes seemed to hang that way.

The shiny studs, the spurs and chains
dangled in my way.

The Bullwhip, it was blood red wet,
dripping on display,
often finding metal,
sometimes fades away.

The slanted tables, rings set free,
the Cross was on my back.

This was a total, absolute,
simple, point-of-fact.

Hands were cuffed, mouths were gagged,
silence the demand. 

Four each man, there was no band
just punishment and jeer.

I was so small, I used to crawl,
to try to get away from here.

So much to take, it's on my plate
and full I'm not at all.

A good girl knows win to sin
and when to "no" at "all".
K.A.P.
5/3/2009

No comments: