Friday, March 18, 2011

Try, Try and Try Again




To become aware is to realize that you are alive!
Step One.

Beginning to understand that Life is simply the ability to comprehend our surroundings and ourselves!
Step Two. (as easy as this task may be it is ten times harder than we may think and much more difficult than we may know)

To be in absolute thought and dedicated to the singular being, maintaining the patience to dissect the ideas.
Step Three.

Revealing to oneself truth in Verse and to be pensive in "All" your minds views.
Step Four.

Note to Self:

It always seems that directing your mind towards one idea is easy until the second you attempt to accomplish your task.  Interestingly enough it is extremely difficult. Quitting again, lol, you have to laugh sometimes at a life the "shrink" called "tragic, yet remarkable". I am funny regardless of popular belief. I always keep trying, I am like the "engine that could", I just can't!!

I must ignore myself in this ridiculous state of pity. Stuck at Four, again.

No comments: