Tuesday, April 19, 2011

0-2 Years




Surrounded by the feeling of a thick round machine.  Sometimes limp and lobbed, other times hard and painful.  Goo all around my nose and eyes.  When I take a breath, I am choked with a thick gum-like substance.  I struggle to breath.  When I breath through my nose this thick residue fills my nostrils.  As I try to breath in and out, I scream.

I try sucking the tip of something.  It is skin-like and oozes a goo-like substance.  When I suck it in to drink it, it chokes the back of my throat.  It is a terrifying account of what my nightmares are made of in my mind.  My body wriggles around trying to get away.

I don't know what I'm seeing, but, I can imagine the crime.  I worry.  I cry inside.  The moving pictures are "still frames", I'm scared.

No comments: