Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's All About You!!


I exist, I have a name.
I am not seen, I can be mean.
I want for you freedom, Life!
I see for you to much strife.

My name is short!
My fame is small.
I do not show my pain for you.
I talk to you in vocal sound.
I want for you, to be found.

I close my eyes and pray each night,
the weekends come, I hold on tight.
My lovely way seems tucked away,
small is my heart when pain doth stay.

I take a breath to ease the sorrow,
I hope for you a lovely tomorrow,
but, deeper still, does my heart wane.
When all I see is one in three.

Each does come, a smile I bare.
My eyes will shine, with tears behind,
I don't see much, I see it all.
Be strong, be fast, and stand up tall.

I'm not a tree, I am just me.
My roots are inside of me,
I wish for you a depth, a well,
that fills with joy and not a smell.

My names been told, but, just in case,
I do not want to put on face.
Call me simple, call me love,
just don't call me back from above.

Peace, Namaste!!

Please don't cry,
I do not lie,
the truth within,
is without sin.

Your strength and love,
for all of you to see, is simply,
just a fact you plea.

Your heart is with me,
my medallion is with you,
thank you for all time.

There is no end,
I wrote for you,
a simple mend.
You've been for me,
and now I see,
inside of you,
your hearts so big,
just a fact and that's, that.

Life is beautiful.


4/19/2011
Karen A. Placek

No comments: