Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Revolution Of A Single Life


Travel the imagination that birthed your Mind.
The corners, the turns, the dead-end appeals.
No wonder can enhance your brain,
if you stop your interest in yourself.

A Heart! A Soul!
Let it cry in agony, delight or relish in its choice.
Do not put constraints of others on your being.
Be Human.

Plea to no invisible..................!
Just because of what you are told is there.
Look up, look out, look all around
before you dare go to these places.

Belief in so much that we are told.
Where are our own convictions?
Do we bury each of them?
Complying with their truth?

Could or can we be so free,
to experience rivalry?
With sexual pleasure or tender thoughts?
Should we give-up with no sight of what is rammed down our throats?

I say to Mother Earth,
to Creation and I am sure what is worse.
Is it Evolution that takes away our choice?

I do not know but, I do ask,
these questions in me grow.

You have to decide which way to go.
Independently and on your own, all by yourself.

I am walking, sometimes I run,
mostly I am halted in all this fear.
The attacks for such a lack of this blanket belief,
extracts a mighty toll: I pay.

The cost is high, I do agree.
The road is rough, the pot holes I do still fall in.

The chance I take to be free,
I give not thought to me.
To be free from sin is the way I've done,
since my own begin.

Gingerly I warn to those,
who think that these roads aren't worn.
Not only are they not repaired,
but many lives are lost out there, not one that I have seen has been spared.

For holding the same or similar belief,
each one that I did know in person,
we were blessed with the wisdom to be.

Our fortune came with this simple note
our lives, they were not free.

One day, I may or will protest.
I need to hold still long enough to face,
all that happened, all those Cons.
I witnessed, I did protest.

Although I am only one now,
a single being it's true.
I understand the study of the land which I do live.

It only takes one to change,
the Worlds view today
of all the Masses and not just a few.

For this challenge of life itself,
I simply say, "I do."


No comments: