Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Sundown of a best friend named Eden


I am in loneliness of pain itself.
Never knowing that with age brought death.
My Best Friend, Eden Sundown no longer lives,
he hanged himself at home.

Alone I am, so many gone, not even one Comrade left,
to sit and watch this life of ours,
my tears are all my own.

The need or want to speak leaves me
with each passing day that sadness grows.
These feeble words or verses here,
just attempts at redemption to plea.

My thoughts are torn,
his demise is felt, in heaviness and fear.
Who thought that he would take his life,
all be it, it was his choice to do.

Society screams, it does declare,
such rules and horrors,
I'm scared.

I worry for his Soul!
Do you keep your Heart?
These are not worries for the faint of heart,
I just worry in silence, I have from the start.

I sent a letter to the ones,
I thought could offer solace.
The Dali Lama is to old,
and India was not so bold, no contact or rapport.

My quest for such did end with this,
I sought no more advice.

Such bounds or prices he must pay,
upon this one lost life.
I wish to be the debtor here,
to pay the price for he.

For Best Friends we will always be,
he'd do the same for me.

I give up not at all to do the right thing that I think.
Should you be subject or feel such loss,
I wish for you the best.
It's difficult enough to feel, is this just a test?

No comments: