Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Promise Made To Whom? ME!!!!!



Hatred, Rage and, Anger, leads to vindictive "Thoughts of Ruin."
How many Old's have been destroyed?
So, You can carry on to soon.

Archaic, Ancient Stars will shine,
to love and protect their own.
The Mind, a gift, from whom? 
Do you know?

All I can say, "Is let's give way,"
to the unknown, so this gift can roam.

Receive

What a strong and nicely bold idea,
to open views of shame.
Hang not your head,
stand-up tall and kindness I'll see too!!

The "Road to Rome" is paved,
with good intentions that,
gave way to "Rule and Laws" to kill.

For whom did not bow:
A shroud.

A Century or two has passed,
since Gods were referred to as More.
Now we have yet only One,
and this should cause discourse.

No one seems to mind,
or, bring a question too!
Why this is or what is wrong,
acceptance seems the gun.

I worry and I think,
on all the beings that blink.
Should you ask or if you ponder,
how long will life last: Done

Personally I say,
"Good Day Sir, you are also"
done.

Leave me alone,
your "Religious Throne" belongs to you, not me: 
 I belong.

A Spiritual reproach!
Why bother playing notes,
of Tunes or Pieces widely played?

To drown out all the Hope?
(I display, quietly, "YES")

One day I will find!
An equal playing ground.
Where I'll know You, and You'll see me
for the very first time.

This is what "I" see.
Not what "I" need.
For disappointment ranks so high,
it would take a General to pass the Pi.

To hold my hand and think,
"why I do the things that I.....?"

I speak my peace,
I grow my age,
all to defend this thing.

ME!!

~~~

I love the philosophy in life that is spoken of in this production directed by 
Bartholomew Cubbins.

Listen and Learn!!
from whom speaks with innocence not hate.

It's cool to be "Free" enough to speak your mind.
Great Job!!

 I would like to imagine a place where no one fights also

Here is to that day!!

No comments: