Saturday, August 11, 2012

Old Norse



Failure of your purpose 'HEAR,
you haven't much more time.
If your frailty does reign
it will be what ruins you.

Should I care, I really due
believe that you should be.
More than you claim;  For lazy, dame,
"Blame the Men for You?"

Dig it deep;  And dig it square!
For this hole is brand new.

I will believe, I'll be that "Tell,"
a "Grave Digger" it's true.

Hatred of, introduction from,
the Evil that you create.
Will be the glue,
that comes to you,
the Hell which comes with "Sue."

It isn't Money!!
Or, material things that will be taken from You!!
Know!
It is so much worse to pour the liquid of this wealth,
than to deny that which is knot right.

All I say, is, 
"What are "They?"
"Defenders of what will be, Right?"

Reflective of what's not Love.
Peaceful you should be.

A Sting is marked by that which welts,
leaving a weapon within.
It's called a stinger,
not a ringer, stuck in the hands of today.

Can you have? A sight of?
Old Soul's or those that match?

Twin Souls who know that we're so close,
to News and never cry.

In such a thought,
come ponder this and know,
"There are others that are loose."

A tongue, a speech, a language too.
Explain all this to You?
I hate the things you do.

Protected I, from what this is,
by "Men of Carnaki Laws."

To clarify and speak with "I"
it's depths of Death, not Hell.
Go deeper still, and mirror yourself,
I bet you never knew!

Death Court is always open,
a case for you they'll hold.
Should you break the "Rules Above,"
and cross your tender blue,
regardless of your sex,
you'll know that I am true.



No comments: