Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Runic Tale



BDSM, The Men of Been -
I remember the "Time of Was!"
Do you believe, could it be?
A time again to see?

Wishing that you were near me
has done more harm than good.
Better yet, the Templar's wept,
for even they can't stop; but should.

End this pain of stakes between,
the sexes have gone bad!!
Just as you said,
"You have no Dad"
if snuffing you is good.

To put simply, to put to an end,
the misery of such.
I shut my mouth, waited: (Stealth)
Until an age I could.

Defend your Honor,
Men of Means,
stature which showed bold.

In this I frame, a picture still,
and utter words of, "Dam."

To give "Not Chance,"
to educate,
a girl of dirty men at home.
You taught of "All" I didn't know
and made me, well,
say, "No."

So, off I charged,
not into life, nor into any despair.
For, I was shown a better path,
a road that lead to "Archaic Rath."

I still search,
for what I knew.
I know in heart you're there.

I bare the News, of also, Too,
to tell to each of you.
In discreet and polite manner,
I fear that you do know!

This girl grew-up and now she says,
"Stand back, I speak of true!"

What you do, or shall we be,
communication shy.

There is no sickness,
nor a crime,
with Men who use their Mind.

To stop the madness, or, expose the truth,
with means and wares not seen.
For if the known became so common,
than why cover all that's due?

~ ~ ~

No comments: