Friday, February 15, 2013

I Am Grateful For Hymn!!



Their in this 'Seen,'
where Vessels made Way,
Sails up and filled with Wind.

A Howling,
echoed,
Songs-of-War.

The Land was under feet,
the Sky in Set,
left behind,
I stood to,
 Know fall.

I understood their Call.

In this time,
my memory does find,
an Ocean to View.

The billowing of the Sails,
Ships I watched,
just left me.

Upon a wall,
I saw no-one I knew,
he stood too,
watched with I,
no cry.

Into the Horizon of that setting sun,
the sight of such,
is settled,
done.

I turned to sight,
please bless this girl,
with the presence of,
I feared,
he loved.

Left once more,
by whom had sworn,
that Cause-Affect,
is how it's done.

To stay with sir,
he did concur,
his kindness saddened,
by my given-state,
of 'Why?'


Although the weight of levity,
did prove to be his hand,
he dealt compassion,
he did not speak of this.

 Foreign Land

To tolerate one such act,
was changed by all of that,
the instant of,
this ugly shove,
of what the seas took from me,
the pain of knowing,
you will be left for showing,
Sum-of-Two,
not Won!

A calculation of what nature shouts,
for I see this Man about.

How strange it seems,
this verse it streams,
with 'Times' I See,
inside of Me.

A Third-Eye of which I Speak

To know Truth,
a memory of Wealth,
belongs to 'I'
to Say I'm Long,
I've been,
I have experienced Him!

No descriptor could be a text,
that did change what I said,
he did hold true,
I have know-regret.

He explained:
"No Ship-Wreck"

No comments: