Friday, February 15, 2013

The Sound of Surprise



A Directory-of-Thought!!

A synapse does Hold,
fire it does,
upon the rise of flame.

The Light-of-a-Display,
to Show,
not complain.

A given name,
of this,
I know.

Time does Play,
this symmetry,
it is so very, very Old.

Reframe

As the light does shine,
the moon shimmers upon the bay,
casting shadows,
a sobering sight,
I behold the Same.

The equation of a Note,
the Tone in Silence,
broke not the air,
but the Yoke,
of which Life had dealt me.

I spoke of what I did feel,
to suppose of such as surreal,
becomes the death of more than known.

It says 'Goodnight'
to what may be right,
not just for me,
but for everyone.

A Treasure is Held,
in Hope I Fell,
for Belief,
and not to sell,
the Ancient or the Wise.

To Me, at least,
the Lies that Preach,
no allowance for a new release,
takes no heed to that which bleeds.

A Point-Of-Difference Too See,
for Chance does Subject as well.

No comments: