Friday, February 15, 2013

To Brake With News



I Swear,
I must put credence,
Inn,
The Nature of Law.

Written in History,
to assist,
not cause misery.

To listen to a declare,
that Takes-Lives-Away,
based on,
'An Imminent Display?'
  
Will bring Death,
to Innocence,
with no recorded sentence.

To be a Native to known,
I detect,
'No Sense'

Even the Law of the Jungle,
in instance,
would object!!

The navigation of furthering life,
is surely not through such derived strife!

The threat of Extinction,
is known,
the bullet to kill is not just aimed,
but fired.

The Curious,
whom Implore?

I do believe,
I have been,
well it's all just troubling.

I am floored at the Document,
taking 'Lives'
from the docket,
reducing chances,
based on Fear?

Thoughts could be intentions,
not clear.

A Country,
removing its Birthed,
with 'No Trial'

Produces Tribulation,
not elation.

A Sad Day

The Truth,
forever sealed.

For how does,
'One'
appeal,
a death sentence,
of Real?

No Evidence Required!

No Fence to Sit!

No Defense,
to be told.

To Kill,
not the old,
buried for reasons,
like 'Treason'
so we're told.

Our Country,
has taken life,
in countries untold.

Asked to be Bold?

I Balk.



No comments: