Monday, February 17, 2014

The Human Race Has A Finish Line



To admit the future in passed, I continue to walk the math.  It all adds-up to exact, the nightmare of the Seen, I return to write out a new path.  With no more ability than the gifts that I have, life imagines a different outcome so that I will not be stuck in humanity and their fast track to destruction.

To be a forward thinker, to maintain independence, to balance this life with other lives not yet lived, I balance this existence with only myself as a friend.  The reason for expression has only been a feeble attempt to offset future events.  The witness to my life has been I.  What I have learned is priceless and will be a guide in my future experiences, my future life.

The past has been something that just happened and cannot be changed, ever. And in dealing with what took place I have reached a new understanding, a new state of being understood by the only one that it is important to be understood by, myself.

These simple notions have stopped me from turning in my sheets at night., They have stopped me from making the same mistakes again and again, life after life.  In my country not many believe that we have been before, very few believe we will move on.  The majority believe in Heaven or Hell, good and evil, god and War.  Society at large points the finger at anything different and screams heretic, kill her!! Of course this is all while going to church, and advertising forgiveness for a fee.

We should be free to do as we please without having to get down on our knees for popular belief.  This cannot be good for 'life itself' if all my country does is scapegoat other parts of the World or people for that matter for not being in agreement with the dictated belief.  It is religious totalitarianism.  I am told all the time that Muslims, Arabs, Russians, Buddhists are the devils in living form and that if I only understood the damage that they did and have done and are going to do than I would not write anything at all about difference. I would take the side of my Country  and condemn the Pagan as it says to do in the Bible and kill the non-believer before they destroy us.

If we have to pay a fee to be forgiven, if we have to get down on our knees to know liberty, if we have to kill to obtain peace, if we have to be forced into certain beliefs in order to live without being judged than life is not free but a prison to me.

As I too have been scapegoated, I feel strongly when the fingers are being pointed and guns fired or bombs are dropped and Countries are destroyed out of fear of what may be there and yet never seems to be found. The aftermath of the destruction that I have seen in my lifetime lends me to believe that the most persecuted are the most misrepresented and are usually killed for absolutely nothing other than their standing in or for what is different.

If we were all one in the same, if music really did change beliefs instead of just offering hope, if life is meant to indeed be free, than why are we paying with our lives each and every day when we say, get up off your knees and try seeing that we are all human beings.  Why not shake their hands, try meeting in person just to see if you would like to know a life and not kill one that is merely fighting back because all you have done is attack in response to only what you have been told.  First it was the ......., than it was the......and in the end it really just came down to the fact that no one meets anymore because it ends up being too much work to see 'eye to eye' and 'face to face' the result is extinction via erased.


No comments: