Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Name Is No Body ~ Urban Legends Live



To Charge the Rides A Simplicity Tied,
to whom that which of Noon,
a Sun-Dial sets to the high lights dues,
to mark the present Moon.

Captured in the state of watch,
the hands to take away a plan,
to time the tick to talk a walk,
the facts that I tell too.

A saturated Life of blue,
listen to the aggraded new,
the like says to hold true,
the dimples will prove,
that smiles can move,
to the beat of a brand of Tune.

To prey upon the lives they've gone,
seeking only soothed.

Having words that turn about,
the sentence will not know a pout,
for tracks can put them into shout,
there's all ways good to difference routes.

By Sake of Factual under-stood,
the brilliant mount spoke no should,
so by this trace of compensate,
the best of greater shapes to spake,
the echo is for All life's make.

Free decide to other's hide,
the Keep is in the perfective stride,
my brother Ed would state to this,
by the way my cupboards stay.

The open lead to switch on track,
the Race of Horse is doing that,
to balance the Secretary's lack,
the invitation of only smack.

Know BBQ's reserve to Park,
the Paradise below my start,
a place where Deer and Man stand back,
to enjoy the view of knack.

The Bay with Ferries speed to work,
the Men whom know this girl does swim,
a accidental funny whim,
that took me out to Sea with them.

Fished me out and as I tout,
I wonder the assumptions loud,
misunderstood by passing would,
not for me it was a dip gone good.

Mention what you wish to hope,
and know that life will only soak,
into the Minds of All that broke,
the parts of place and home of stroke.

No comments: