Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Some Kind Of Trouble To Have Exhibited The Truth



The sought approach to know a touch,
of what was sung in Blunt's third put,
the heart of the message was simple to now,
why bother to even look for wow.

The curse of the land to no the how,
as such I take the 5th in vow.

These writes of questions,
to sum the rates,
the payment for any thing,
is a timely miss.

The canker of what supposedly was,
available to those who search or dove,
needs no whole to fill the pull,
the clear of is so basic it's stole.

A track with footing that destroys for sake,
the sidewalks never will be safe,
the matter left to not a spate,
does not consider it was just a play.

The understanding drawn from risk,
do not enter you will be cist,
the rupture of the brain I own,
inside my Mind is where I'll comb.

History belongs to every shown,
formal invitations to openly known,
not one person tapped Blunts shoulder,
to simple inquire for the told her.

I've met people who've bragged to me,
that they've been in his company,
purposefully never mentioned me,
laughed and said that's life for bleed.

No comments: