Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SOLD-OUT!!



This little Blog of Mine,
I'm going to let is sign,
to serve the only kind of time,
that rhythms with it's fine.

Being that single Cased,
the aspect is to not express,
that disappointment was a test,
my Life has proved beyond the Messed.

The Hall of Crawled to answer balled,
the chain of trued to note the boot,
a space with the print of sooth,
release does have it's day.

Comprehend a given trend,
the understanding made to stem,
growth inhabits those that bring,
the bloom is in the shower.

As Nature does Teach this May,
spring is just a quartered year,
the summer leads to Autumn leaves,
it's beautiful to breathe.

To harbor nothing ill in winter,
the contagious spreading cheer,
I hope that you are all so happy,
that ever-ending's happened hear.

No supporting laughter heard,
as facts do bleed the blame,
the public takes to pain the spake,
drilling is the dear.

For I am just a second sake,
no place for me to fear,
the City of this evening stakes,
that picket lines are cleared.

There is no trade that blows in craved,
I stay myself to know the skate,
is Ice on Rocks with Value spake,
the tender of a loaned be sparked,
belief is that their lies are start. 

No comments: