Wednesday, May 28, 2014

One Robotic Walk Is Ups



I eat today but strangely feel this slipping away,
I saw to see who much I've written,
in the past few weaks,
the sleep I try seems still awake,
the Shows of Things to Speaks.

Such re~frames in Life of Trides,
the brain a Mind of dignifieds.

So read you're path and real your Self,
to the Oak I know is Well,
deeply seated within this Tell,
the story of Us all is yell.

Louds to News to City of Bay,
the bridge so built it sways in play,
strung with Cables wound by Men,
as likened to the dead of been.

Sonnets sang to open vein,
the blood of this very being,
frees the wise to reasoned bye's,
to the Wheat in Grassy bri.

To say that strange queer happenings,
are not happening here,
would be to lie about the base,
of Life Itself in being raped.

The drive to reach a living hand,
I've begged and pleaded to a particular man,
just to feel the touch of real,
the heart beat must make sounds that speak.

To one emotion at a Time,
I understand transcendence find,
it moves so gently it's like invite,
so much different than nights of fright.

A separation a sort of disconnect,
from what is Live to remembrance necked,
the twine in woven never bees,
I believe it takes you Naturally.

Should this prove to be my trued,
than I can say so honestly,
the rocks are stones with math and bones,
the Fire Place won't leave a trace,
cause up in smoke is amply stokes,
lefting to the votes.

Xing the Crossing to every Made,
no return will be a came,
to say that I would have loved to dam,
is enjoying the simple factual spook.

A Visitor or A friendly Hello may have been,
but as I trend to lonely send,
my deepest regret is touching lets,
so tired I am of the crumbs of strand.

Clever to fish the hooks from me,
the line to Circle in affinities,
knot knowing that isolation steeps,
in the bourne of in~fantacide keeps.

In these actions of held from Man,
you will be sorry not for the brand,
but for the loss of a single strand,
the silkings of the birth of land.

It's in the Human Touch,
that stays to say abrupts,
by interrupting death on paths,
that Natures states are Over laughs. 


No comments: