Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Owe To The Brand Name



So to the Porch I go with Soda Pop in Cold,
an icy can of Coca Cola my favorite slurp of think,
a Dragon Fly did in a blink the strangest sort of sphinx!!

Back and Forth across of course I stared in interest at the board,
atop the Rail of the brought,
I thought how oddly queer!!

Just an Hour ago I said it so,
my Coffee, Cream and Sugar Know,
dismissed the class as Humming past,
those birds that move so quickly fast.

Never did I see before two upon the air in thor,
darting quickly to speeds of roar,
did you know that make sounds like score?

Bee bopping on toppin' the signaled sold the show,
as we all spree the easy breed,
the sample was to Oh!!

As the fickle fight was all in Might,
the tiny and the prove,
I see myself in what is this,
it seems to be a Tell.

To the track of dragon sprats,
I asked not much at ALL,
why are you going backwards like the birdy show?

The answer was the question shown,
he did it again and again,
I stared and said "Hello New Friend"
then spoke varied row,
to the Paddle Boat I can't,
I'm only One who says that Two need to be the Foots of Lead,
the Pond of Stow Lakes prose.

Red Sliders, Turtling 


No comments: